Sunday, December 21, 2014

Teenagers

Teenagers like to be free. They like to experiment everything as there own way. They like to have their own pocket money. 
Their pocket money depends how they spend or collect it. Some of The teenagers are giving their pocket money to charity, and some of them are helping charity with their activities like playing music and donating the money that they collect. 
The city that I like to live in is the place that has lots of studying options for our approvement   In the future and after the graduation. I can get a job that related to the field of our studying. 
I have gone to scout for a bout 8 years and I had lots of funny moments. We have gone to scout camping many times and the last day of our camping we have made  big fires with logs and we have sung around the fires. 
In my opinion teenagers need to think better for what they want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment